Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Off To the Races (Part III)

Okay, last one. Here are my picks for the other categories, just so I can say I told you so (or more likely so I can be publicly embarrassed):

Best Supporting Actor- Matt Dillon (Crash)
Best Supporting Actress- Rachel Waisz (The Constant Gardener)
Best Original Screenplay- Crash
Best Adapted Screenplay- Brokeback Mountain
Best Cinematography- Brokeback Mountain
Best Animated Feature- Wallace & Gromit in The Curse of the Were-Rabbit

Those are the categories that I have an opinion about, anyways. This Sunday is the big night, so tune in. It may be a self-congratulatory primpfest and not matter in the grand scheme of things, but let's face it- it's the only thing going for us movie geeks!

2 Comments:

At 12:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'd mirror your picks except that i would like to see "howl's moving castle" win for animated, and "new world" for cinematography...

 
At 6:59 PM, Blogger Jeff said...

Interesting. I haven't seem either, but I'll take that as a reccommendation. I've really slacked on making a point to see some of the movies I've heard good things about this year. Damn Tivo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home